[Kamailio-Users] early media and first SIP/Kamailio Configuration

bahanfar at hotmail.de bahanfar at hotmail.de
Wed May 13 19:12:03 CEST 2009

> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:18:36 +0200
> From: ibc at aliax.net
> CC: users at lists.kamailio.org
> Subject: Re: [Kamailio-Users] early media and first SIP/Kamailio	Configuration
>
> 2009/5/13  <bahanfar at hotmail.de>:
>
> >> First learn SIP (RFC 3261).
> >> Later read the full documentation about Kamailio (look for it in
> >> kamailio.org).
> >> And then, read the specific documentation of rtoproxy module.
> >
> > I know, I have to learn how IP, SIP, RTPProxy etc. work. I am reading docs
> > about that.
> > But I can learn and understand faster with examples (parallel with theory).
> > I hope It is not too difficult for you to understand it.
>
> I understand it perfectly.

It is doubtful.

> > You did not answer my questions. And I did not need such brilliant tips.
>
> Yeah, perhaps what you need is asking more "brillant" questions.

Every question is brilliant. There are only stupid answers (German saw).

I have brilliant tips/answers from other users (thanks) and you can compare these with your answers.
You are not forced to say/do anything, if you can not or you dont want to du that.
Not all users are genius (same u).

 Good luck