[Kamailio-Users] Arbitrary contact added in 302 generated responses

Francisco Javier Lizaran Vilches fran.lizaran at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:34:40 CEST 2009

Hi Henning:

  It happens after one or two weeks of operation. Yes, it changes the
contact header in every forwarding appending the same uri. If a restart is
performed, after a few days it happens again but a different uri is appended
this time, and so on. I have not noticed any other problem apart from that.
The only change made to this version was a backport of mysql module from 1.3
to avoid mysql connection problems (see that thread
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2008-February/016101.html ).

Regards:

Francisco

--