[Kamailio-Users] CDR / EDR Accounting With Kamailio

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Fri May 1 22:34:39 CEST 2009

Hello,

    First off going to thank you guys ahead of time, I'm currently running
into the following issue:

I'm trying to account for internal calls, i.e. example scenarios such as:

UA1 and UA2 are both on P1

UA1 calls UA2 so, effectively: UA1 -> P1 -> UA2

Now the problem I'm running into is with the direction of the calls, I am
having trouble accounting for both sides of the call, i.e. I store an avp
such as: $avp(s:account-id)

Obviously the AVP is going to be set to one account_id, and my problem is
that the Callee is what ends up "being accounted" for not, the "Caller".

Another scenario I would like some insight on and having problems with is:

UA1 is on P1, UA2 is on P2

UA1 calls P1 -> P2 -> UA2

same type scenario, only one end of the call (Callee is being accounted for)
-- how can I accurately account using kamailio acc module for both sides of
the call for both users?

Any thought / input on this is very much appreciated, thanks!