[Serusers] Network Monitoring

Ameed Jamous ssw at telejood.com
Tue Mar 31 16:48:55 CEST 2009

Dear Bill,

Contact info at joodvs.com i think they can help.

Best Regards,

Ameed Jamous

Business Development Director.

Telephone: (962) 6553 5060.
Fax: (962) 6553 5116.
GSM: (962) 777 835 819.
IM: ssw at telejood.com .

www.joodtelecomgroup.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill McNamara" <billmc at connectmevoice.com>
To: serusers at iptel.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:11:35 PM GMT +02:00 Jordan
Subject: [Serusers] Network Monitoring

We are running SER 2.0.0 under RedHat 4.5 (kernel 2.6.9).

Anyone have any recommendations for network traffic analyzers, hardware or software, so we can monitor SIP traffic?

We would like the solution to be able to detect dropped calls, generate statistics and possibly debug active connections.

A Google search returns many hits, but I’d like to get some recommendations from folks actually running the monitors before I start looking at trial versions.

Thanks,

Bill
_______________________________________________ Serusers mailing list Serusers at lists.iptel.org http://lists.iptel.org/mailman/listinfo/serusers