[Kamailio-Users] sanity module trouble

kokoska rokoska kokoska.rokoska at post.cz
Tue Mar 31 18:03:23 CEST 2009

Henning Westerholt napsal(a):
> On Tuesday 31 March 2009, kokoska rokoska wrote:
>> Thank you very much, Henning, for your reply!
>>
>> Yes, but I could "rearm" the checks only i deep night - due to load :-)
>> I will look at it.
>>
>>> The parameter in the sanity_check is the sum of all checks, so
>>> this includes also a bit more checks, take a look in the documentation.
>> I know that parameter is sum of all checks, but I think - based on the
>> docs - that if I explicitly specify what test I want ("128"), only the
>> selected test is done. Am I wrong?
>> Or, may be, should I use integer insted of string (and thus docs are a
>> little bit missleading)?
>
> According to the docs and the code, it should work the same way as the module
> parameter. But the example shows it a bit different.. You need to use quotes
> in the function, it don't work without it.

Thank you very much, Henning, for your response!

If I catch it properly, the conclusion is: If I want only Content-Legth
check for INVITEs, I should use:

if (method=="INVITE") {
 if (sanity_check("128")) {

This is exactly what I have done :-) I will try it once more at about
midnight and let you know how it works...

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,

kokoska.rokoska