[Kamailio-Users] presence:handle_subscribe: Missing or unsupported event header field value

Joao Gomes Pereira gomespereira at startel.pt
Mon Mar 30 21:31:00 CEST 2009

Now I have "presence_mwi.so" module, but the presence ( busy, on the
phone, idle ) isnt working.

The only error Im getting is this (when I do logout with X-Lite):

[20800]: ERROR:presence:get_stored_info: record not found in hash_table
[20800]: ERROR:presence:handle_subscribe: getting stored info

Here is the code:
   if( is_method("PUBLISH|SUBSCRIBE"))
               route(2);

route[2]
{
log(3, "LOG: route 2 \n");
       if (!t_newtran())
       {
               log(3, "LOG: R2 - t_newtran\n");
               sl_reply_error();
               exit;
       };

       if(is_method("PUBLISH"))
       {
               log(3, "LOG: R2 - PUBLISH \n");
               handle_publish();
               t_release();
       }         else
       if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE"))
       {
               log(3, "LOG: R2 - SUBSCRIBE\n");

               handle_subscribe();
               t_release();
       }
       exit;
                   # if presence enabled, this part will not be executed
       if (is_method("PUBLISH") || $rU==null)
       {
               log(3, "LOG: R2 - PUBLISH \n");
sl_send_reply("404", "Not here");