[Kamailio-Users] New Error - Anyone Point me in the direction of what might cause this?

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:08:28 CET 2009

No I am not listening on localhost, but the machine is multi-homed.

###### Global Parameters #####
debug=1
log_stderror=no
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0
fork=yes
children=16
disable_tcp=yes
listen=eth0:5060
listen=eth1:5060

eth1 is the private LAN, and in this deployment no traffic is going
over that interface.  The only reason I have it up is so that my
nagios machine which has no public IP and no rules through our
firewall can monitor it via OPTIONS messages.

Thanks!
Geoff