[Kamailio-Users] ACK when using NAT

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:06:45 CET 2009

Dear All,
Hi all,

i'm trying to send FAX to an endpoint behind a NAT...The FAX is failing
because the ACK message is sent to Private endpoint IP instead of PUBLIC
IP....Can you please let me know what's wrong?Please find below my ACK
method that i define in loose route methode

f ( is_method("ACK") ) {
                                if ( t_check_trans() ) {
xlog("AAAAKKKCCCCCCCNNNNNN");
                                        force_rport();