[Kamailio-Users] [LCR] About ping

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Mar 20 19:29:17 CET 2009

Hi, some questions about LCR module ping mechanism:

- How to know which gws are down? The only I see is a NOTICE log:
---------
NOTICE:lcr:gw_set_state: trunk "99.99.99.99:5060" from group: <2> is OFFLINE
---------
Is not possible a MI command to list the down gateways?

- Why ping_interval cannot be less than 180 seconds?

- In case of failure_route and "next_gw()", is the used gw (failing gw)
automatically marked as down? (it would be useful so we don't need to
wait "fr_timer" seconds for each request during "ping_interval").

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo