[Kamailio-Users] Problem starting Kamailio

Sara EL KABIRI sara.elkabiri at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:44:20 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Henning Westerholt <
henning.westerholt at 1und1.de> wrote:

> Hi Sara,
>
> i can't comment on this "600" problem, perhaps you want to start a separate
> thread for this on the user list. But can you check if the user starts the
> openserctl have the appropriate permissions to read from it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning

Hi Henning,

I don't see any read access restrictions for kamctl...
For the time being, a simple restarting of kamailio gets over the
/tmp/kamailio_fifo opening problem when it appears. It could be a bug either
in my system or in kamailio...

Well, i guess this is it. Many thanks again for your help.
If the problem reappears somewhere else, i'll be glad to help or run some
more tests :-)

Best regards,
Sara