[Kamailio-Users] Select a 3XX branch inmediatelly and CANCEL a ringing branch

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Mar 18 18:39:21 CET 2009

Hi, let's me explain a simple escenario and the behaviour I want:

                       Kamailio

phone1   phone2-1  phone2-2     phone3
 (201)       (202)         (202)            (203)

1) 201 calls 202 so both phone2-1 and phone2-2 start ringing (180) in parallel.
2) phone2-1 replies a redirect "302" to user 203.
3) Kamailio cancels the branch with phone2-1 and replies 302 upstream
*inmediatelly*.

This is however not the most "compliant" behaviour, since Kamailio
should wait for phone2-1 to reply a final response and then choose
which one response to reply upstream. And that is of course the
default behaviour in Kamailio.

Is it possible however the behaviour I want? I find no way to get it.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>