[Kamailio-Users] 487 Request Terminated and BYE

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Tue Mar 17 21:41:29 CET 2009

El Martes, 17 de Marzo de 2009, Alex Balashov escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > El Martes, 17 de Marzo de 2009, Guillaume Lacroix escribió:
> >> Thanks for the quick answer and explanation Iñaki :) As you advised, I
> >> opened a feature request in the tracker and put in it the elements you
> >> mentionned. If anyone has yet a way to trick openSER to not forward 487
> >> answer with no transaction attached, I would be glad to know it :)
> >
> > Thanks, hope we could find a solution for that.
>
> Can't you check if a transaction exists and "drop" the reply in the
> reply route?

Not so easy. I've never tryed the only way to process a *stateless* reply is
in "onreply_route[0]".
Theorically "check_trans()" works also in ONREPLY_ROUTE, but even if it
detects the reply, how to drop it? do "drop()" or "exit()" eliminate a
response?

> If reply-routes can be used to modify replies (i.e. SDP and Contact
> fixups for NAT traversal), surely they can be used to suppress them as
> well?

Sure? (I don't know).

PD: I will try it right now :)

--