[Kamailio-Users] Using OpenSer as presence server, with OpenIMS and UCT client

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:49:34 CET 2009

Hello,

On 03/17/2009 10:44 AM, Luntras Loredana wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a new problem. I am using Open SER (1.3.3 tls) as a presence
> server with an Open IMS Core. On the event presence, the OpenIMS
> server redirects to OpenSER. I am also using UCTImsclient for testing.
> The registration is ok, the messages also. The problem is the
> presence: it works once and after that it doesn’t work all the day.
>
> Have anyone tested all theses?
>
> Thanks for your help,

I suggest you use kamailio (openser) 1.5.0 as presence server, it has
more features and was better tested:
http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Download/

Then watch the sip traffic and see what happens that you do not get
presence updates (you can use ngrep or wireshark).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com