[Kamailio-Users] Incoming T38 Public IP

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:16:16 CET 2009

Dear  Inaki,

This is my in dialog:

if(does_uri_exist()){
                        # local uri does exist, is probably a user.
                                # lookup location
                        if(lookup("location")){
                        t_on_failure("1");
                        t_on_reply("1");
                        force_rtp_proxy();
                        t_relay();
                        }

Here I defined the loose route to reply on the REINVITE message:

f(loose_route()){
t_on_reply("7");
if (is_method("INVITE")) {
t_on_failure("1");
force_rtp_proxy();
t_relay();
exit();
}
}

and the Onreply(7) is:
onreply_route[7] {

if (status=~ "200"){
t_on_failure("1");
force_rtp_proxy();
}
exit;
}

Please help me in this...I tried everything with No luck...I just have the
200OK issue that is not sent back to Asterisk and everything will work fine

Regards