[Kamailio-Users] Using fr_inv_timer_avp

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:54:49 CET 2009

Hello,
I'm seeing the following issues when using the latest kamailio 1.4
(Revision: 5689) to set an AVP to control fr_inv_timer:
- if I set the AVP to an empty string, according to tm doc, the value
of the timer would fall back to the default value. This doesn't happen
and the fr_inv_timer is set to zero (not a problem as I just have to
set it to the static value. It is just inconsistent with the doc).
- if I try to set the timer to something bigger than 60 seconds, the
setting doesn't work and it seems the default value is used instead (I
tested this with both hard-coding the assignment in the cfg and

regards,
takeshi