[Kamailio-Users] lcr-module, ping and load_gws_from_grp (kamailio 1.5)

Stefan Prelle stefan.prelle at qsc.de
Tue Mar 10 09:05:27 CET 2009

*cough*  *clear throat* *look abashed*

Am Dienstag, den 10.03.2009, 05:02 +0200 schrieb Juha Heinanen:
> try a similar debug with your setup.

Found the problem: It exists between chair and computer.

Just modified the source like you requested to produce the output and
wondered why it did not show up. Then found out that the program flow in
the config file was not as I expected, so that I did call load_gws
instead of load_gws_from_grp - which perfectly explains what I noticed.

I don't know why I did not see that yesterday. Sorry for the
misinformation.

Cheers,
  Stefan