[Kamailio-Users] lcr-module, ping and load_gws_from_grp (kamailio 1.5)

Stefan Prelle stefan.prelle at qsc.de
Mon Mar 9 12:36:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I just noticed something weird when working with the lcr module.
My setup has 5 gateways - 4 in group 1, one in group 2. The lcr-table
has an entry for each group, both reacting on the same prefix.
I am using
  load_gws_from_grp("1")
to get a gateway for a target. This usually works fine.

If now all 4 gateways in group 1 ar disabled because the alive check
failed, load_gws_from_grp("1") returns the gateway from group 2 (or
other groups where the prefix from the lcr-table matches.

I would consider this a bug, since I explicitly requested gateways from
a specific group.

Regards,
  Stefan