[Kamailio-Users] controlling inbound calls

Juan Perez jperezsip2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 22:23:33 CET 2009

I saw that function, but I do not see the relation between the origination IP and any other parameter that you would configure on the module itself.

The idea is to have a table with a list of IPs and R-URIs to receive. If a request comes from an authorized IP and the R-URI matches any of those assigned to that IP then we accept the call. If a call comes from an IP not found in the table then we reject the call.
Something like that is what I would like to implement, I think the PERMISSIONS module allows that fucntionality but I would like to kow whethere there is another method for my version 1.4.3
txs a lot
jp