[Kamailio-Users] Normalising

Brian Chamberlain brian at asterisk.ie
Fri Mar 6 12:45:30 CET 2009

Hi List!,

I am trying to write a normalised uri into the radius record for
accounting reasons.

I have a route[5] that does the transformation for me

I translate the uri and store it in a variable.

        $var(translated_uri) = $ru;
        $ru = $var(ruri_store);

In the accounting module parameters I store Sip-Translated-Request-
URI= $var(translated_uri) = $ru;

I added the following debug in my route[5] to check the variables are
being transformed and they are as I want.

        xlog("L_INFO", "[TEMP1] Accounting translation: $ru\n");
        xlog("L_INFO", "[TEMP2] Accounting translation:
$var(translated_uri)\n");

The Sip-Translated-Request-URI is equal to 0 on the radius record..

What am I missing here?

I hope I have explained myself well

Thanks,
Brian