[Kamailio-Users] controlling inbound calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:58:00 CET 2009

On 03/05/2009 11:35 PM, Juan Perez wrote:
> hello guys
>
> I need to control by IP,port,R-URI who can send calls to our proxy.
> Looking thru the doc I saw only 1 module that I can use, PERMISSIONS
> with either
permissions allow you to filter by ip and port. For R-URI limitations
you can use avps (see avpops).

There are other module that can check the source address, like lcr,
dispatcher. Also userblacklist module might be helpful here.

>        Trusted Requests or  Address Permissions modes enabled..
>
> Is this the only method or am I missing something?
> this is for kamailio 1.4.3_no_tls

With 1.5.o which was just released:
http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Kamailio-OpenSER-v1.5.0-Release-Notes

you can build won logic using htable and/or sqlops modules.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com