[Kamailio-Users] LCR Documentation

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 21:03:12 CET 2009

Thanks! I hadn't seen that before.  I have another semi-related
question about LCR.  I have multiple gateways, each require me to
prefix the dial string with a specific account ID or rule.

i.e. to dial the phone number 5555551212 I would need to do the following:

gateway 1:
#556233#5555551212 at mygateway1.com

gateway 2:
+15555551212 at mygateway2.com

gateway3 :
5555551212 at mygateway3.com

Is there any way the LCR system can account for this, or will I need
to build some custom functionality to make this work?

Thanks,
Geoff