[Kamailio-Users] radius set up

Jinsong Hu jinsong_hu at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:23:06 CET 2009

can anybody point me to a good place for setting up freeradius with
kamailio, with some good GUI so the
operator can easily add/remove users ?

I noted that the radius set up instruction in the kamailio web site , and
tried to follow it. I had to compile kamailio again to enable the acc module
to support radius. then i got the kamailio.cfg written so that the
script works. I read through the freeradius, daloRADIUS, dialup-admin's
document, and after long struggle,
finally got them installed, and talking to mysql db. but then I can't find
much information on how to configure
these software so that they can work with each other seamlessly. ideally, I
would be able to use dialup-admin or daloRADIUS to create user, and then a
SIP client can use the username/password to login and make calls. and
daloRADIUS can report the CDR via a GUI.

all I tried to do is to avoid the manual kamctl command on the target
machine because it is only reserved for
experts. I don't really care what software to use. can any body point me to
the right direction ?

Jimmy