[Kamailio-Users] Newb doco request

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Mar 5 13:41:12 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009, carl Lougher wrote:
> I'm after some useful doco to allow me to setup trunks from Trixbox
> to Kamailio and push all calls to a sip provider. Would possibly need
> rtpproxy or nathelper as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction
> as i've been combing the web for days and unable to find anything with good
> explanations and basic enough for a Kamailio beginner.

Hi Taff,

have you already read the admin course clides on our wiki?
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php (at the bottom). There is plenty of
other information provided and linked there, also some tutorial on how to
setup kamailio on different systems.

Apart from that, it would help us a lot when you can provide more details, as
Inaki already said. For example: what are the steps you already have done in
trying to setup kamailio, and where you get stuck exactly.

Cheers,

Henning