[Kamailio-Users] HOWTO rewrite to: header

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Mar 4 23:44:39 CET 2009

El Miércoles, 4 de Marzo de 2009, alexander merkulov escribió:
> thats work for invite nice, but not work fro cancel
> even this (very simple form) not change cancel
>
>           if (method == "BYE" || method == "CANCEL") {
> #                 xlog("bye\n");a
>                    xlog("L_INFO", "CANCEL - M=$rm RURI=$ru F=$fu T=$tu
> IP=$si ID=$ci\n");
>                    if(t_check_trans()){
>                         xlog("triing to rewrite");
>                         if ( subst('/192/aaa/ig') ) {};
>                         t_relay();
>                         exit;
>                    }else{
>                      xlog("no trans");
>                      exit;
>                    }

CANCEL is hop-by-hop. This means that when a proxy receives a CANCEL it
*doesn't* forward it. Instead it "eats" that CANCEL and *generates* a new
one. This is how SIP defines the behaviour of a CANCEL.

But again I ask you, why do you need rewritting the To header? It shouldn't be
required, neither in a CANCEL. In fact when a UAS receives a CANCEL it just
should inspect the Via "branch" parameter to match it against a current
INVITE server transaction.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo