[Kamailio-Users] Where are going my pua_dialoginfo publishes ?

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:23:35 CET 2009

After a quick source inspection, for the expires=0 : the value is taken from
override_lifetime parameter from pua_dialoginfo or from the constructed
dialog timeout.
Both are equals to 0.

I still thinking this is not an error, because to remove a publication from
the PS a PUA must publish with expires=0.

Anca from opensips answered :
"In OpenSIPS you can set the 'presence_server' to configure where the
Publish messages are sent"

So I've tried to change outbound_proxy pua parameter but I'm still stuck...

Eric.