[Kamailio-Users] Problem with sip uri in contact field

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Mon Mar 2 14:48:43 CET 2009

Yes, we do record routes and it's properly going into the loose route
section of the config.

The PBX is NOT setting the ip address of the SIP server. It's using it's
own, but when OpenSER tries to process the ACK it seems that when it doesn't
find a "proper" Contact field it looks at the original To: field maybe...
Anyways it tries to look up it's domain name and then just stops prosessing.

I may need to get deeper debug settings here - but it's a production system
so I can't really experiment much. (We've solve the problem by routing via
an ISDN gateway at the moment, which is rather unfortunate :D)

- Geir