[Serusers] LCR module

Ron ron at silverbackasp.com
Wed Jun 24 11:04:30 CEST 2009

Hi All,

Sorry about this post but i just can't figure out the logic:

i'm using lcr to send calls to pstn, when my user dials a number that
begins with 00 i re-route it to my termination providers. e.g.:

if ((uri=~"^(sip:)?00[0-9]*@([a-z]+\.)?mydomain.com")
                         || (uri=~"^(sip:)?00[0-9]*@22\.22\.22\.22")) {
                                 strip(2);
                                 prefix("1234");
                                 if(!load_gws()){
                                         sl_send_reply("500", "Internal
server error, unable to load gateways");
                                         break;
                                 }
}

fortunately i have the same prefix on my termination providers. so on my
lcr table i have defined all country codes to have the 1234 prefix, e.g
12341 for US , 123465 for singapore. etc.

now i have a new provider, but prefix is different, how can i detect on
lcr when all calls fail. i change prefix. i hope my question is clear sorry.

regards,
ron