[Kamailio-Users] OpenSER stability problems in pilot project

Christian Koch chri.koch.vier at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:09:23 CEST 2009

Edson - Lists schrieb:
> You report that this pilot is using 1.3.4-TLS. The last available
> version is 1.5.1. Any special reason to use this 'old' version?
>
> A time ago (a month?) someone reported to the list shared memory
> problems... maybe are related... From what I remember upgrade to the
> last SVN was the right solution.

I think it was me reporting problems with shared memory. We had a
problem accessing htable from perl. We solved this by temporarily saving
the values from htable in AVPs and accessing AVPs from perl:

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.kamailio.org/msg04818.html

Perhaps you are trying something similar?

Christian