[Kamailio-Users] Problem upgrading from 1.4.x to 1.5.1 notls

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 29 11:06:14 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, Uriel Rozenbaum wrote:
> Guys? Some comment?
>
> I almost plainly installed Kamailio 1.5.1 from scratch but cannot use it.
> :(
> [..]

Hi Uriel,

this is the second time i get a report like this, even if the table versions
looks correct. Do you still get the error about the mismatch in the table
versions? Can you then please do a "mysqldump openser -u root -p >
/tmp/openser.sql" and send me (off-list) the dump file? Then i can try to
reproduce this on my machine.

Cheers,

Henning