[Kamailio-Users] NAThelper and multipart SDP

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:36:43 CEST 2009

Hi

We managed to have our solution to work perfectly behind NAT. And I thank
you all for your help and *very* insteresting emails.

Daniel: So far I haven't found any other bug in NATHelper module on
supporting multpart payloads. Could you please backport NATHelper from
sip-router to kamailio ?

Cheers
Pascal