[Kamailio-Users] [sr-dev] new feature: fine access to xml documents

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Jun 25 13:02:56 CEST 2009

El Jueves, 25 de Junio de 2009, Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
> Probably not very clear in my first email, but you can change the xml
> content:
>
> $xml(a=>xpath:/presence/mynode) = "123";

When reading, which is the result if the node doesn't exist? empty string?
If a=>xpath:/presence/mynode gets 123 (an integer) can it be used in math
operation as integer? or is it a string?

> Note that if you assigned the sip message body to $xml(name=>doc), body
> does not get changed, the operations are done on a replica.

So modifications in the body must be done in the proxy before forwarding the
request to the presence server, or doing a spiral if the presence server is
integrated in the proxy, right?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>