[Kamailio-Users] SIP forking proxy

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Jun 24 18:04:30 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 13:06:52 Zeljko Lovrincevic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need SIP forking proxy, and I would like to use OpenSER for that
> purpose.
>
> I have few questions if you could help.
>
> I am interesting for behavior when 200 OK INVITE is received for each
> forked dialog.
> Should only first 200 OK INVITE be passed to UA (the other will be
> terminated by proxy), or 200 OK for all forked dialogs should be passed
> to UA?

As RFC said .. first 200 OK is relayed to UAC requesting the INVITE, the other
forked UAC will receive an OpenSER generated CANCEL.

> Is it possibly to define some static configuration how to fork a dialogs
> or we always need REGISTER?

You don't need to REGISTER to be able to process the INVITE's, but for forking
you will need a filled location table or doing manual append_branch() call

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual