[Kamailio-Users] Siputils error

Carlos A. Alvarez carlos.alvarez at commxinc.com
Mon Jun 22 05:40:39 CEST 2009

ANy one?
Thanks,
Carlos A. Alvarez
________________________________
From: users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org [users-bounces at lists.kamailio.org] On Behalf Of Carlos A. Alvarez [carlos.alvarez at commxinc.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:06 PM
To: users at lists.kamailio.org
Subject: [Kamailio-Users] Siputils error

Hello,

I keep getting this error when I try to setup ring_timeout
ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter <ring_timeout> not found in module <utils>

I tried setting the modparam for siputils as well to no avail.  I already read throught the documentation and I made sure that I am loading all pre requisites for this module.  Also the command options is recorded wrong in the 1.5.1 documentation:

modparam("options", "options_accept", "application/*") <-according to docs

Looking through the source I found out that the correct command is

modparam("siputils", "options_accept", "application/*")

I wonder is the same is the issue with ring_timeout.

Please help