[Kamailio-Users] NAThelper and multipart SDP

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Jun 19 16:30:41 CEST 2009

Edson - Lists writes:

 > About the workaround suggested by Juha, maybe I misunderstand his e-mail
 > and he twicked a local copy and didn't post the changes on SVN...

there are two separate issues here related to multipart/mixed.

one is nathelper/mediaproxy module related and the other relates to
textops/filter_body function.

mediaproxy module's use_mediaproxy() function can extract application/sdp
bodypart both in k 1.5 and sr.

textops/filter_body function is able to leave out all other bodyparts
except the one given as argument, but boundary string is properly
extracted from Content-type param only in sr.

-- juha