[Kamailio-Users] NAThelper and multipart SDP

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:49:31 CEST 2009

Hi, Pascal...

I opened the tracker... I also would like to have the fix applied to
Kamailio, but as Daniel asked to open it on SR
(http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-June/023707.html), I
opened there.

It seems that most/all programming force is concentrated on SR development.

As a workaround that I personally didn't try, is to use Mediaproxy, as
suggested by Juha at the end of the mentioned thread
(http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/users/2009-June/023706.html).

Edson.