[Kamailio-Users] NAThelper and multipart SDP

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:54:00 CEST 2009

Here is the errors I get when processing the INVITE:

Jun 19 14:51:58 sandbox /usr/sbin/kamailio[15560]:
ERROR:nathelper:check_content_type: invalid type for a message
Jun 19 14:51:58 sandbox /usr/sbin/kamailio[15560]:
ERROR:nathelper:extract_body: content type mismatching
Jun 19 14:51:58 sandbox /usr/sbin/kamailio[15560]:
ERROR:nathelper:force_rtp_proxy: can't extract body from the message

is it familiar to you ?

-pascal