[Kamailio-Users] lcr - tag value NULL prefixed as "NULL"

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 19 09:36:31 CEST 2009

Hi Juha,

Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i just tested with sip-router lcr module and no "NULL" prefix was
> inserted when taga in db was NULL.  there should not be any change in
> this regard to k 1.5.
>
>  > Also, in http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/1.5.x/lcr.html the parameter
>  > prefix_mode is missing. It's available in README.lcr though, so probably
>  > the page is out of date?
>
> what is prefix_mode supposed to do?  i don't find it in source code.

Uh, sorry, its Kamailio 1.4.3, my fault :)

Anyways, there it says:

1.3.24. prefix_mode (integer)

    Defines the prefix mode: string or regular expression. When set
    to 0, the prefix mode is set to string and matching is
    implemented as a simple string comparison. When set to 1, the
    prefix mode is set to regex and matching is implemented as
    regular expression match.

Has this feature been removed from 1.5?

Andreas