[Kamailio-Users] Number portability

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jun 18 10:14:22 CEST 2009

Paul,

Remember that Kamailio is a SIP proxy.  One call leg in, same call leg
out.  This is not the same as a B2BUA, which generates a whole new
logical call leg on the out side.

If your softswitch's signaling agent is like any other out there, it
will decide that this situation:

    Softswitch --> call leg 1 --> proxy --> still call leg 1 --+

... is a call loop, and refuse it on the return.