[Kamailio-Users] FW: ERROR: domain unknown: use usernames with domain or set default domain in SIP_DOMAIN

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 17 12:23:38 CEST 2009

You really, really just need to read the documentation and learn to use
the product in an introductory manner.

Otherwise, you are just going to be asking thousands of questions before
you achieve what you need, which is useful neither for you (takes too
long) nor anyone else (we can't teach you everything).

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems