[Kamailio-Users] Media information in stateful mode

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jun 16 12:18:43 CEST 2009

On Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, karhu wrote:
> I'm back with Kamailio ;)
> I would like to know if there is a issue to store media informations, like
> codecs, Ip, ports of a the caller and the callee..
> I've been looking to TM module, but it doesn't seem to be possible to
> manipulate media parameters !?

Hi Karhu,

you already looked into the dialog module? I think its allows access to at
least some of the values you want in the script:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:devel#dlg_attr

If you just want to do it manually you can of course just use search_body and
then store this in an $avp, which is then stored along with the SIP
transaction.

Cheers,

Henning