[Kamailio-Users] xmpp, Jabber or Purple module?

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:58:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm taking part to the discussion a little late, but i'll give my opinion as
I coded puprle and used xmpp modules.
* If you only need XMPP, use XMPP module
* If you'll run in a industrial/production environment, use XMPP too.
* If you said no to the two first points, then use purple to enjoy
multi-protocol gateway

eric.