[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Sat Jun 13 01:19:13 CEST 2009

On Jun 11, 2009, at 8:04 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Edson - Lists writes:
>
>> Maybe, then, someone could point me to how to disable multipart SDP
>> on
>> Cisco AS5300 GWs.... I already dig it on Cisco and Google sites,
>> but so
>> far nothing founded...
>
> instead of disabling multipart in cisco, may be you could use this
> textops function hack that i wrote for the purpose:

A quick glance at the first post in this thread suggests to me that
there's some sort of QSIG payload involved. Does the OP really need
that? If not, maybe there's a way to disable that on an AS5300? I only
have experience with ASS5350, AS5400 and none whatsoever with QSIG but
I'm sure that QSIG passthrough can be disabled on the SIP side.

--
Andreas Sikkema