[Kamailio-Users] Multipart SDP problem...

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jun 11 08:04:05 CEST 2009

Edson - Lists writes:

 > Maybe, then, someone could point me to how to disable multipart SDP on
 > Cisco AS5300 GWs.... I already dig it on Cisco and Google sites, but so
 > far nothing founded...

instead of disabling multipart in cisco, may be you could use this
textops function hack that i wrote for the purpose:

1.3.16.  filter_body(content_type)

   Filters multipart body by leaving out all other body parts
   except the first body part of given type.

   Meaning of the parameters is as follows:
     * content_type - Content type to be left in the body.

   This function can be used from REQUEST_ROUTE, ONREPLY_ROUTE,
   FAILURE_ROUTE, BRANCH_ROUTE.

   Example 1.16. filter_body usage
if (has_body("multipart/mixed")) {
    if (filter_body("application/sdp") {
        remove_hf("Content-Type");
        append_hf("Content-Type: application/sdp\r\n");
    } else {
        xlog("Body part application/sdp not found\n");
    }
}

-- juha