[Kamailio-Users] Maintenance of Modules

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 10 15:55:35 CEST 2009

On Tue, June 9, 2009 8:45 pm, Cristhiano Rovani wrote:
> I would like to understand the maintenance of modules of Opensips and
> Kamailio.

Hi Christhiano,

maintenance of modules and the core are done from the developers of the
project.

> The developer is same for two plataforms ?

The developers for both platforms are not the same, if you consider the
future maintenance.

> How are made updates ?

Can you add a bit more details? Updates from one kamailio version to
another are done just like in any other project. Check the release notes
and the upgrade informations and then act appropriately. :-)

> The modules are compatible between plataforms ? If I get one default
> module (eg. lcr/carrierroute) of kamailio and put in opensips, this work ?

Here are some details missing as well, but it will probably needs some
manual adaptions, it will not work out of the box.

> Have one list of developer/mainteiner of each modules ?

For the developer/ maintainer of each module take a look to the README
file, the module documentation.

Cheers,
Henning