[Kamailio-Users] Re move Body Part

karhu yoannks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:43:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

My question is maybe stupid, but i need to know. If i develop my own module
using sdp.c sdp_helpr_funcs.c functions, will it be like the use of textops
module i did before? I mean the modifications will all take place before
t_relay, meaning that i might have the same problem as i had (see few posts
before when i wanted to add specific payload in the "m=video" part, i get
the rtpproxy port at the end of the line)..

Cheers,

Karhu