[Kamailio-Users] compile Kamailio (OpenSER) error

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:14:33 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 5:38 PM, vivi<vivi.hilton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> When I using “make all ” to compile Kamailio (OpenSER) , I got the error msg
> as follows :
>
> db_mysql.c:49:25: error: mysql/mysql.h: No such file or directory
>
> db_mysql.c: In function 'mysql_mod_init':
>
> db_mysql.c:99: warning: implicit declaration of function
> 'mysql_get_client_info'
>
> db_mysql.c:99: warning: format '%s' expects type 'char *', but argument 4
> has type 'int'
>
> make[1]: *** [db_mysql.o] Error 1
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/local/src/kamailio-1.5.0/sip-server/modules/db_mysql'
>
> make: *** [modules] Error 2

You have enabled compilation of the db_mysql module.
Have you installed mysql headers and libs?
You should do something like this (depends of what is your distro):
yum install mysql-devel

(but maybe you should do "yum install mysql mysql-devel mysql-server"
if your database will run in the same machine).

If you already have them installed, then the headers were installed
out of the compiler/make search path.