[Kamailio-Users] newbie seeks help

Panagiotis Skoulikaritis pskoul at algonet.gr
Thu Jun 4 08:39:42 CEST 2009

Dear Daniel

I have implemented the logging as Juha and you suggested, but I couldn't
figure it out, it seems that kamailio thinks that all outgoing calls are
between registered users and it checks the location table and because it
doesn't find any entry it fails the call.

Because the config I tried to implement (following the openser book ) it
was very complicated and I couldn't debug it, I started all over again
from the beginning step by step.

I will let you know if I have any more problems.

Regards

Panagiotis