[Kamailio-Users] received=IP added in Via

Thu Jul 16 21:15:58 CEST 2009

catalina oancea wrote:
> Form what I found in
> http://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/devel/2008-August/015080.html, it
> seems to me that it's a bug that kamailio adds received=IP parameter
> although force_rport was not called.

The bug was something else.

>> Does anybody know how to disable the received=IP Via parameter that is
>> added by default from kamailio? For the case I want to disable it in,
>> I have no NAT handling. Also, I have:
>> dns=no
>> rev_dns=no

In this case "received" will only be added if the advertised IP is
different than the IP from which the request was received. (according to
RFC).

So, you do not use rport but kamailio adds the received parameter and
the value in the received parameter is identical to the IP in the Via?

regards
klaus