[Kamailio-Users] Clik to dial

Thu Jul 16 17:36:06 CEST 2009

ALAEDDINE abbech schrieb:
> Hello every one
>
> I must use Openser alone to do the aplication clik to dial,
> who have an idea to do this application??

There are several possibilities.
- trigger an outgoing message via FIFO using features provided by tm
module (IIRC in serweb there is a php script which does it this way)
- use seas module and write your application in java
- write a module which does this

Actually I prefer external applications (3rd party call control) which
does this kind of stuff, so that the proxy is just a proxy, not an UAC
too. Of course this external application could be a openser again, or
maybe Asterisk or write a small application on top of pjsip (pjsua API)

regards
klaus