[Kamailio-Users] question about $branch(name) PV

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:32:13 CEST 2009

On 15.07.2009 15:25 Uhr, Alex Balashov wrote:
> Really?  Then why does a branch route get executed (if armed) even if
> no branches are appended?
see my previous email, there is a terminology conflict between the
branches in core and tm. $branch PV provides access to the core array of
destinations (branches), while you refer to TM branches and the branch
route which is also tm specific.

So yes, branch route is called for each TM branch, which includes as
first branch the r-uri, dst-uri, etc. from main route.

> Sent from mobile device
>
> On Jul 15, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 15.07.2009 15:17 Uhr, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Does $branch(name) also handle the "main branch" ($ru, $du) as a
>>> branch, or will it handle only the additional branches?
>> only additional branches.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>
>> --